Thursday, March 13, 2008

031308

Well it's been a few days since i updated things over here and I though i should take the time to get a few things out in the open.

First off, as a few of you may or may not know, i had a very bad tooth decay start up back in July. I've been in a great deal of pain for the last 9 months. yesterday i was final able to get the first part of a root canal done, which also is very painful. I'm sure weather intentional or not it caused me to be a little more then short with many people. over the past 9 months the infection moved up the right side of my head across the jaw line and upbehind my right ear.

I'm not going to sit here and say i'm sorry, because honestly, i'm not. anything i said I meant, even if it wasn't nice... because honestly i must have felt that way on some level, or i wouldn't have said it at all.

to cap it off i was betrayed repeatedly by someone i thought was my friend during this time... used countless times for their own petty entertainment, and as a result i've cut allot of supporters and "friends" out of the picture. I've quit commenting on peoples work around the net, left place where i posted allot of work up, pulled stuff down, etc.

I had somewhere i was going with all this, but i've forgotten because the percocet is kicking in and even though for the first time in 9 months i have not been in blinding pain it's hard to think and type right now...

i guess if your someone i've quit talking to or feel that you where un-justly included in or attacted to something thats happened within the last 9 months... i think i can finally more forward with some things again, and it's possible to reopen the lines of communication.

this doesn't meant i'll just welcome people back with open arms, or i expect all to be forgiven. it means i'm at a point where i'm able to be a little more rational since i'm not in blinding pain.

more on this later, but right now i have to lay back down and then complete a few commission for people who really have stuck by me through all this.

thnks for your understanding and remember new art will be coming sooner then later.

$

No comments: